Help is easy to find on the road this Holy Week, and help from Hyundai Asia Resources, Inc., comes in many forms. Aside from giving added confidence to customers going on road trips for the long weekend, this year, the Summer Motorist Roadside Assistance (SMRA) gives Hyundai owners a chance to make an impact that goes beyond the highways.
From March 23 to March 27, 2016, 27 SMRA hubs (listed below) are strategically located along major roads and gasoline stations in Metro Manila and nearby North and South Luzon provinces to provide free car check-up services and minor tune-ups. Even if everything is well with their cars, Hyundai owners may just choose to drop by to take a break, stretch their legs, and relax from their long drives.
Beyond check-up and maintenance services, Hyundai also launches the Hyundai Miles for a Cause program, wherein Hyundai owners can help others just by driving their cars. Hyundai will match the number of kilometers travelled with monetary donations to the partner beneficiaries of HARI Foundation.
To participate in this cause, Hyundai customers may simply visit any SMRA hub to record their starting Kilometer reading. They will then receive a tag, which denotes their reading. As they conclude their trip, the customers must visit any SMRA hub, present their tag, and record their ending Kilometer reading. The total mileage will correspond to a respective monetary donation for the beneficiaries.
Participating customers will bring home exclusive Hyundai goodies and will have their photo opportunities in the SMRA hubs at the conclusion of their trips. Special prizes are up for grabs to those who will upload these photos in their social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) with the hashtags #GustoKoHyundai and #MilesForACause.
With this program, customers can now find more meaning in their trips. A simple drive equates to a donation for those in need. Hyundai Miles for a Cause runs alongside the SMRA program, thus only trips made from March 23 to 27 will be valid.
Locations of SMRA Hubs:
- 43 Commonwealth Avenue, Barangay Holy Spirit, Quezon City
- 1142 E. Delos Santos Avenue, Balintawak, Quezon City
- 1144 Quezon Avenue, Paligsahan, Quezon City
- 19 E. Rodriguez Jr. Avenue, Bagong Ilog, Pasig City
- Shell Station, Marcos Highway, Mayamot, Antipolo
- Shell Station, Circumferential Road, Dalig, Antipolo
- National Highway, San Nicolas, Ilocos Norte
- KM 335 Batal, Santiago City, Isabela
- National Highway, Madayegdeg, San Fernando City, La Union
- Kennon Road View Deck, Tuba, Benguet
- Mc Arthur Highway San Sebastian, Tarlac City
- KM 108, Maharlika Highway, Sumacab Este, Cabanatuan City
- JASA Dolores, San Fernando, Pampanga
- Total Gas Station, North Luzon Expressway, San Simon, Bulacan
- DRT Highway, Pagala, Baliwag, Bulacan
- Shell Gas Station, North Luzon Expressway, Balagtas, Bulacan
- Shell Station, Centennial Road, Tabon 1, Kawit, Cavite
- Emilio Aguinaldo Highway, Dasmariñas, Cavite
- Shell Station, South Luzon Expressway, Northbound, Biñan, Laguna
- South Drive, Laguna Bel-Air 2, Don Jose, Santa Rosa, Laguna
- National Highway, Bo. Biñan, Pagsanjan, Laguna
- KM 85 Maharlika Highway, San Ignacio, San Pablo City, Laguna
- Diversion Road, Balagtas, Batangas City
- General Luna Street, Poblacion, San Juan, Batangas
- Diversion Road, Lucena City
- Zone 2, Km 442 Maharlika Highway, Barangay Del Rosario, Naga City.
- National Highway, Brgy. San Miguel, Puerto Princesa, Palawan